The Executive Committee is a designated subset of the Steering Committee that is authorized to conduct the regular business of the NBEP in between the quarterly meetings of the Steering Committee. The Executive Committee implements the decisions of the Steering Committee, reviews and make recommendations for Steering Committee consideration and make decisions for the Steering Committee. The Executive Committee provides a clear line of communication and accountability between the NBEP Program Director and Steering Committee to implement the CCMP and fulfill the mission and vision of the NBEP.
All Executive Committee meetings are held on the second Tuesday every other month
- January 14, 2020, 10am-12pm – River Bend Farm, 287 Oak Street, Uxbridge, MA
- March 10, 2020, 10am-12pm – RI DEM Room 200C1, 235 Promenade Street, Providence, RI
- May 12, 2020, 10am-12pm – MA Location TBD
- July 14, 2020, 10am-12pm – RI Location TBD
- September 8, 2020, 10am-12pm – MA Location TBD
- November 10, 2020, 10am-12pm – RI Location TBD
Laura Blake, Director of the Watershed Planning Program
Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Susan Kiernan, Deputy Chief
Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources
Regina Lyons, Section Chief, Ocean and Coastal Protection Unit
United States Environmental Protection Agency – Region 1 (New England)
Past meeting materials coming soon, available upon request.