Stemming from the Narragansett Bay Estuary Program’s 2019 State of the Blackstone Watershed Workshop, the Blackstone Needs Assessment Project gathers interests from across the Blackstone River Watershed to identify priority needs that once addressed can enable more high quality projects that benefit the region’s environment, economy, and community.
This project is funded by EPA’s Southeast New England Coastal Watershed Restoration Program.
- Meeting #3: May 6, 2020, 130pm-330pm – via online Zoom meeting
- Meeting #2: March 11, 2020, 10am-12pm – Blackstone Heritage Corridor Visitors Center, Worcester, MA
- Blackstone Needs Assessment Meeting_Agenda_3.11.20
- Blackstone Needs Assessment Project
- Blackstone Needs Assessment_Meeting #2 Notes 3.11.20_Final
- Blackstone Needs Assessment Timeline
- Blackstone River Watershed Planning Document List
- Priority Actions-Crosswalk, 2004, and 2020
- NBEP Request for Support_Blackstone Needs Assessment 3.11.20 FINAL
- Kick off Meeting: December 11, 2019, 10am-12pm – Cumberland Public Library, Cumberland, RI